Is the World Wide Web proving what the bible says to be true?0r just the collective consciousness being tapped?
In 2001, the bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program and they began to take notice of the coincidence with occurrences and explored it further.
One of the First Accurate Predictions From the Web Bot Program Took Place in June of 2001. At that time, the program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it’s effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it’s prediction on its filtered web chatter content which, I guess you could say, ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.
Regrettably, the program’s prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.
This is where it starts to become interesting. The bot program also predicts a worldwide calamity taking place in the year 2012. For those of you who study astrology, prophecies, and the like, you may already be familiar with this date.
Since then there have been a slew of predictions, some of which follow:
• The Space Shuttle Columbia tragedy when the bot predicted a maritime disaster.
• It accurately predicted the New York blackout in 2003.
• It forecast a major event in relation to Las Vegas 65 days prior to 9/11 – when the terrorists were actually in Las Vegas.
• The bot stated there would be an attack related to a commemorative event prior to an American 587 crash on Veteran’s Day.
• It read that there would be an attack on the house or assembly prior to the anthrax scare.
• The bot stated gun shot wounding referenced to Vice President Dick Cheney.
• Anthrax attack in Washington DC in 2001.
• Massive east-cost power outage in 2003.
• Earthquake in August 2004.
• Water-rising which lead to the Tsunami in December 2004.
• Hurricane Kathrina in 2005.
• Crash of the US dollar beginning late 2007.
A summary of the 2008 predictions:
• Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
• Some kind of winter/spring natural disaster which caused people to become angry about government response.
• Possibly early elections, or at least calls for that because of anger.
• Global economic collapse possible in fall 2008.